We have scheduled a virtual roundtable for NACM Heartland members on Friday, May 15 at 11 a.m. CST. It will again be moderated by Ty Knox, NACM National chairman, and Steve Stahl, NACM Heartland chairman.
We expect as some regions are beginning to relax the COVID-19 restrictions there will be plenty to discuss. Topics will include:
- Now that we are 60 days into the pandemic economy, how are you approaching your collection strategies?
- Are you still considering credit enhancements on a case-by-case basis, or have you begun to put structure in your credit terms?
- How are you maintaining efficiency in the credit department as some staff continue to work from home?
- What has changed in your A/R portfolio in the past 60 days?
- Have you found any silver linings during this unprecedented time?
Dr. Chris Kuehl is a Managing Director of Armada Corporate Intelligence. He provides forecasts and strategic guidance for a wide variety of corporate clients around the world. He is the chief economist for several national and international organizations including the National Association of Credit Management.
Register here for our free webinar on May 29 at 11 a.m. CST.
Leave A Comment